Many modern torque applications require a torque and angle setting to be applied. Traditionally this means the use of 2 separate devices, including an often difficult to set up angle protractor. The Laser range of digital torque & angle wrenches show both the torque value and the angle applied simultaneously. This is a real time saver, with no need for 2 separate tools, speeding up the torqueing process. In addition, the internal memory function allows the user to store pre-set torque values and to store the results of each individual torque application. Ideal for engineering audits and for creating records.
- Bi-directional torque, displays torque & angle simultaneously. Accuracy CW +/- 2%, CCW +/- 2.5%, resolution 0.1Nm (0.1lb-ft).
- 36 teeth ratchet mechanism; 1/2"D x 530mm long.
- Units: Nm, kg-m, lb-ft, lb-in, 0-360° angle range.
- Pre-set torque function (10 x pre-sets), memory function (100 x torque, 50 x angle). LED & buzzer alert, back light, and peak/trace mode.
- Manufactured and certificated to ISO6789-1 : 2017. Supplied in moulded case for storage. Batteries included.
- All Laser torque wrenches (mechanical & digital) are supplied with a certificate of conformance & calibration produced at point of manufacture, as per ISO6789-1:2017